Tuesday 3 April 2012

Topshop buys.

On my trip to the manchester 'trafford centre' i purchased 4 new items of clothing; All from topshop.


I have wanted this black and white skeleton patterned bralet  for a while and when i found it in my size in store today i was extremely happy,as i had been having big ideas of loads of new outfits i could combine this with. it was £12 which i think is extremely reasonable for such a nice item of clothing.



    The picture is not fully clear- theese are a pair of jeggings in quite a bright blue shade. They were £22 and i feel are a very good buy. They will go with lots of things and could be paired with things to make a summer outfit or even may last untill early autumn for a more 'wrap up warm' style.





If any of you reading this are regular readers of my blog you will know that i have been on a hunt for a 'city of angels' t-shirt. When i was in the topshop store today sadly i didnt find it,but settled for this and am now very glad with my choice as i have tried it on and it goes with alot of clothing in my wardrobe. Again £22,which i feel is a good price as i hopefully should get a good anount of wear out of this throughout the summer months.









                                                 
last but certainly not least. infact my favourite purchase of the day.
My denim jacket,curtesy of my wonderful mother who picked this out herself for me,and payed for it;) i've fallen slightly in love with it and am excited to pair it up with summery outfits. Slightly more expensive than the others at £42 but i have faith that it will definatly be well worth the money,roll on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment